Saturday, December 19, 2009

LIFE IS SOOOO FUNNY!!! It's freakin hilarious that something in your life falls apart...you're heart broken...you have no idea how your life can go on. Then some time goes by and you realize everything is better as is, and that EVERYTHING happens for a reason!! That my friends is what keeps me going...

So many things have happened in my life that I have not documented, but really wish I had. So I decided to start a blog...plus it seems to be the "cool" thing to do.

For those of you who don't know me, My name is Tawnie Brooke Johnson. I was born and raised in Southern California. I have great parents Craig and Kimber, and I also have four younger brothers; Cory, Kyle, Kodey, and Tyler. It's fun now that we are older and all get along. Three years and five months ago I got REALLY tired of my life, and made the decision to move to Utah. In Utah, I feel like that is when my life really began; I lived on my own, I fell in love, I made everlasting friendships, and I realized what was truely important in my life. Pre-Utah I was a mess (I was a mess in Utah too, but at least I learned in Utah haha), I didn't know what I wanted out of life, I took EVERYTHING for granted, and I didn't appreciate my life at all. I had a lot of very dark moments, that shock the hell out of me that I made it through. Needless to say in Utah I learned a lot about myself and grew up! The last thing I want to do is dwell on the past, so I won't mention anymore about it. Today is a new day and the first day of the rest of my life...

...I look forward to sharing it with anyone who wants to read! :)

P.S. Today is a gift...treasure it!


1 comment: